Village Homes Commitment to Your Privacy
Information You Provide
If a secured area of this Web site becomes available, those with access to the secured area will be asked to provide certain personal information (such as name, mailing address, email address and an account password). Additionally, you may provide the same kind of personal information to us, together with other comments and preferences, when communicating to and / or with us through the “Contact Us” page of this Web site. We use the information you provide about yourself when you complete surveys or request additional information to communicate with you. We do not share this information with outside parties.
When you visit this Web site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Web site. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to assist in maintaining the security of this Web site, measuring and enhancing its performance and for internal statistical analysis.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to requests and improve our services. Retained communications are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may disclose Collected Information to Nonaffiliated third parties in the following situations:
- To trusted businesses or persons solely for the purpose of processing Collected Information on our behalf or performing marketing services, including sending you an email and /or direct mail containing news, promotions and other communications. You may “opt-out” of receiving this type of information at any time by selecting the “opt-out” link on any of the emails or by sending a written request to Opt-Out Requests, c/o Village Homes, 8480 E. Orchard Road, Suite 1000, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. All such requests will be honored not later than 30 days after receipt of the written request;
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements;
- To cooperate with a civil, criminal or regulatory investigation, or to respond to a subpoena, summons or similar order;
- To respond to government regulatory authorities for examination or compliance purposes;
- In connection with business relationships or disputes in which you and we were involved, including disclosure to attorneys, accountants, auditors and service providers; or
- To Nonaffiliated third parties as may be necessary to operate and maintain this Web site.
Your Collected Information may be Transferred in a Merger, Acquisition or Sale
We employ a variety of measures to maintain the safety of your Collected Information. Collected Information is stored on a firewall-protected server, hosted by our Web site service provider. While this provider is a nonaffiliated third party engaged by us to store data, the provider has no rights to use or access this data other than at our request.
Revisions to Terms
The content on this Web site is the property of NVH WIP LLLP d/b/a Village Homes.
Copyright © 2013 NVH WIP LLLP d/b/a Village Homes. All Rights Reserved.